On Sept. 27 we were pleased to acknowledge the following students at our annual academic awards ceremony.
Many of our students earned honour roll status and the following were major award recipients:
Honour Roll with Distinction:
• Grade 5 -- Jonah OlfertWiens, Cooper Scott, Jarett Scott, Landon Graham, Fynn Thomson, Sara Neufeld, Tyler Lema
• Grade 6 -- Brooke Anderson, Griffin Halverson, Mackenzie Morrison, Charlotte Reid
• Grade 7 -- Ayden Lindberg, Jared Noel, Nic Tronsgard, Katie Newsome
• Grade 8 -- Rhett Stoesser, Brayden Steffler, Carmen Reid, Elainah Bates, Owen Cameron, Julie Daum
Top Academic: Grade 9 -- Ben OlfertWiens; Grade 10 -- Hailey Ekert, Mack Stoesser; Grade 11 -- Xian Kerfoot
Citizenship: Middle School (Cougar Pride) -- Justin Rathwell, Georgia Bird, Rilyne Tetz, Julie Daum; Grade 9 -- Abbie Lashmore; Grade 10 -- Hailey Ekert; Grade 11 -- Hayden Bird
Marvel Excellence in Cosmetology Award -- Dawson Clost
Audrey K. Bevridge Memorial Award (top Eng 30-1) -- Regan Reid
Modern Woodman Math Award (top Math 30) -- Henri Shi
County Citizenship Award -- Jillian Klys
Cremona Library – Sandra Herbert Scholarship -- Megan Boetcher
Lions Club Awards: Top mark of Eng 30-2 and Social 30-2 -- Tyler Barrows
Volunteerism -- Jillian Klys
Fine Arts Band: Drama -- Ryatt Nugent; French -- Ryatt Nugent; Art -- Hailey Ekert
Premier’s Citizenship Award (Grade 12 student nominated by staff) -- Ryatt Nugent
Governor General’s Award (top grade 11 and 12 marks) -- Regan Reid
On behalf of the students and staff at Cremona, we appreciate your generous donations to help our students further their education.
- Dougherty is a teacher-academic advisor at Cremona School.