DIDSBURY - Three men were recently charged with break and enter of a garage and theft following an incident outside Didsbury, said RCMP Staff Sgt. Chad Fournier.
Charged are Brendin Donald Roger Beaulieu, a 28-year-old male from Edmonton, Aaron Robert Mahoney, a 50-year-old male from Mirror, who was also charged with possession of counterfeit money, driving without a valid driver's licence, and driving a motor vehicle while not insured, and Cooper John Harrison, a 37-year-old of no fixed address, who was also charged with breach of recognizance.
"They (allegedly) took a snowmobile," said Fournier, the Didsbury RCMP detachment commander. "They threw it in the back of a truck."
In separate unrelated incidents, the following persons were charged:
• Ronald Scott Hanlon, a 44-year-old from Olds, was charged with possession of a stolen pick-up truck, possession of stolen mail, three counts of breach of probation, and two offences against the traffic safety act -- one for driving without a valid operator's licence and one for driving an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Janet Amber Vickers, a 41-year-old female from Didsbury, was charged on Sept. 29 with causing a disturbance.
• Owen Vilfan, a 22-year-old male from Didsbury, was charged on Oct. 1 with theft of a cellphone.
• Malcolm David Campbell, a 26-year-old male from Coalhurst, was charged on Sept. 23 with impaired driving and driving while over 0.08.
• Raymond Matthew Nieseen, a 36-year-old male of no fixed address, was charged on June 10 with two counts of using a forged cheque and two counts of theft of cheques.
• Carlee Anne Hoff, a 33-year-old female from Standard, was charged on Sept. 2 with impaired driving, driving while over 0.08 and transporting cannabis within reach of the driver.
• Cheri Nelson, a 42-year-old female from High River, was charged on Aug. 25 with refusal to comply with a breath demand.
• Michael Ryan Goodine, a 43-year-old male of no fixed address, was charged on Sept. 3 with possession of a controlled substance - methamphetamine and four counts of breach of recognizance. In a separate incident, Goodine and Tara Lynn Johnson, a 33-year-old female of Carstairs, were both charged on Aug. 24 with possession of stolen property (car batteries).
• Bruce Andrew Coles, a 32-year-old male of no fixed address, was charged on Aug. 21 with using a forged cheque, illegal possession of identity information, four counts of failure to comply with recognizance, two counts of breach of probation, one count of possession of stolen property under $5,000 and driving a motor vehicle without a licence.
• Patrick Francis Kinch, a 58-year-old male of Water Valley, was charged on Aug. 24 with driving while impaired, driving over 0.08 and driving while prohibited.
• Bipinjot Gill, a 21-year-old male from Calgary, was charged on Aug. 14 with dangerous driving and failure to stop for a peace officer.
• James Gordon Fleischer, a 58-year-old male of Mountain View County, was charged on Aug. 14 with impaired driving and failing to comply with a breath demand.